Thursday, January 18, 2007

Today Is Our Big Day!!!!!!!



October 21,2006

Good Morning Neighbor:


Today I wake with great expectancy,  I know today I am going to see a miracle.   I awoke thinking about the great miracle of the "Fishes and Loaves" recorded in the Bible and I realized today is going to be another reinactment of that very miracle.  For you see, our Task Force literally has no money, however, we are about to deliver an event to our community that would in human terms cost thousands of dollars.  And, even greater than that we are about to close a Plant that is a part of a giant corporation that has been operating in our community for years.  Can mountains be moved - yes they can!!!!!!!!!!  

You are already a part of this great miracle and I am truly honored to have the opportunity to meet you in person today!!!

With Greatest Blessings - Your Neighbor,

Connie
 



No comments: