Thursday, January 18, 2007

More illness due to the Philip Services Corporation



November 12, 2006


Hi Neighbors:

I have compiled some of the emails I have received and sent them to the below entities.  Please continue to send your stories!!!!

Connie

Begin forwarded message:

From: Constance Biemiller <dcbiemlr@bellsouth.net>
Date: November 12, 2006 7:40:22 PM EST
To: DHR, DNR, EPA, EPD, Fairburn City Council, Fayette Commissioners, Fulton Commissioners, GA House, GA Senate, Governor's Office, House of Rep, Senate, Tyrone Council, Union Cty Council, City of Fayetteville, PTC Council
Cc: Media
Subject: More illness due to the Philip Services Corporation

November 9, 2006

This is incredible.  I smelled it 2 days ago over here.

        Donna Heinlen
        Whitewater Subdivision, Fayette







November 9, 2006

Raymond cant seem to wake up.  he has been lethargic for 2-3 days. tonight i insisted he get in the car and ride to Atlanta with me.
this stuff is awful.  But i still believe God is going to do a miracle work, because surely He did not bring me here to die.

Brenda and Raymond Johnson
Fayetteville, GA




November 11, 2006


For the last few days especially at night and in the mornings when I go out to walk my dog. I have noticed it is hard to breath, yes I have asthma, but it is more than that. I use medication that helps but lately it does not help, there is that smell in the air and I have to cut my walk short.
Also in the last week my wife Linda and myself have had stomach and head aches. Yes we do at times smell that onion smell.
Our dog and cat have been acting different, they sleep more and more, and do not want to go outside and when they do they come back in a very short time.
Hugh & Linda O'Neil
520 Anthony Drive
Tyrone, Ga. 30290
770-487-5129


November 12, 2006

I have had an MRI to rule out a stroke.  My doctor tells me I have been brain-damaged by the pesticides coming from PSC.  I can hardly talk anymore.  Sincerely, Clare HIndman, a victim of PSC and EPD,





No comments: