Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Continuation of Illness coming from PSC



November 16, 2006


Keep sending your stories!!!!!!!!  And, if you know of neighbor's illness or complaints of a smell please send that story as well because I know many do not have the internet.



Begin forwarded message:

From: Constance Biemiller <dcbiemlr@bellsouth.net>
Date: November 16, 2006 8:24:04 AM EST
To: City of Fayetteville, DHR, DNR, EPA, EPD, Fairburn City Council, Fayette Commissioners, Fulton Commissioners, GA House, GA Senate, Governor's Office, House of Rep, PTC Council, Senate, Tyrone Council, Union Cty Council
Cc: Media
Subject: A Continuation of Illness coming from PSC



November 14, 2006


 I wanted to make sure you knew there was a "new odor" coming from the PSC plant last night.   I drove by plant on my way home from work at 8:50 p.m.  It was not an onion smell, but it was horrible and made me sick to my stomach.   It reminded me of something rotten mixed with burnt rubber.

 

Nancy


November 14, 2006

last night the smell was horrible, putrid, and obnoxious. It was not onions, it was a sewage type odor. My eyes felt like they were being pulled out from the back of my head, burning and watering. As soon as I started to smell the odor my nose began to run constantly, not like a cold, just a constant drip (sorry for the graphic description!) Myself and my wife both had throbbing headaches until around 11:45p.m... Our 3 year old son was up crying until 11:20 p.m. then once the smell went away he happily went to sleep in about 15 minutes. Our dog would not go outside until after midnight, nor did he eat until late in the morning hours. He likes to go out immediately after eating and made me get up at about 1:30a.m.. this morning to take him outside. The smell was different from onions but strong none the less. One more thing I have noticed, we have well water which we had been giving to our pets, a dog and a cat. One day after a thunderstorm the power was out, and as those with well water know, so was the water. We had to use a gallon of water from the store to give the two animals water. Their bowl holds about 3/4 of a gallon of water and it was gone in about 20 minutes. Since then we have tested the well water vs. bottled water theory on a few  occasions, it holds true every time. Well water sits until the HAVE to drink, bottled water disappears as they WANT to drink it. I hope everyone reading this is well, and we can stop these people if we continue to stand together!!!!!

 

M. Shawn Nicholson
Nicholson General Contracting          

 

Cell     - 770 - 374 -1305
Fax     - 770 - 969 - 4078



No comments: