Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Got a Call!!!





Good Morning Neighbor:

I got a call this morning from Georgia Senator Ronnie Chance's office asking me to speak at the Hearing this Friday regarding PSC and they are open to whatever I want to say!!!  I NEED YOU TO BE THERE!!!!!!   It is going to be in Capitol Room 450.  There will be media coverage there - Channel Two has it on their agenda as well as the Fayette Citizen.

I know several people would like to carpool down so I will be forwarding that information soon.

Your Neighbor,

Connie


Constance Thomas Biemiller, Chairman
South Fulton and Fayette Community Task Force
communitytaskforce.org
Web Site - thecommunityvoice.tv
770-314-6999

As Margaret Mead once said:

Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.






No comments: