Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Carpooling to the Capitol



Good Evening Neighbor:

I do not think I could stand too many eventful days like today!!!!  

A group will be meeting at Bethany United Methodist Church at 8:45 am on Friday to carpool to the Capitol.  The hearing regarding PSC runs from 10:00am to 12:00pm.  Please email Laurie Turkel on our Task Force to let her know if you are interested in carpooling   barrynlaurie@comcast.net .  I hope to see hundreds of our community there - we must let our government know how seriously we take this - we have put our energy forth and now we expect theirs in return!!!!

I guess the joke is on me with regard to my slogan below - I certainly did not mean this quick!!!!!  What is it they say, "You better watch what you Pray for". 

Your Neighbor,

Connie


Send Connie To The Capitol
So Citizens May Have A Voice
P.O. Box 1593
Fairburn, GA 30213-1593
Web Channel - thecommunityvoice.tv
770-314-6999

Connie Biemiller, Georgia House Candidate District 66

Make a Campaign Contribution at


As Margaret Mead once said:

Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.




No comments: