Monday, August 03, 2009

Update on PSC Settlement checks

Good Morning Neighbor:

Please see the email below from Scott Zahler regarding settlement checks.  I know that many of you have been wondering the status on this - should you have questions about your check etc... please contact Scott Zahler - his contact information is below as well.  

Have a wonderful day and I hope to get back with you soon with regard to the D.C panel - I do not have any word as of yet as to my acceptance.  I want to thank the many of you who attempted to send in a nomination - there were problems in registering your vote so the outcome will be interesting.

Your neighbor,

Connie

Constance L. Thomas (Biemiller), Chair
South Fulton and Fayette Community Task Force
Ph. -770-314-6999

As Margaret Mead once said:

Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.



I've been fielding many calls about the status of the case so I really
appreciate your getting the word out.  There were no appeals.  Checks will
be mailed out by August 17th.  If you need any further information, please
let me know.  Thank you and the Task Force for all your hard work on this
matter.
 

Scott M. Zahler

Goetz I Zahler, LLC

900 Circle 75 Parkway

Suite 700

Atlanta, Georgia 30339

 

770-431-1107 Direct Dial

770-431-1101 Fax

 

smzahler@goetz-zahler.com     Email

www.goetz-zahler.com              Website





No comments: