Monday, February 09, 2009

An Opportunity Not Too Many Get

Good Morning Neighbor:

Last fall I was invited to canoe the southern portion of the Chattahoochee River and was floored by the beauty of our community's river.  Since that time, the Environmental Institute of Georgia and the Institute for Place Based Learning has been working to set up a trip for the community and here it is.  


I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity - it is one you will not regret.  I am in no way an experienced paddler and I found this trip to be a breeze.  I hope to see you there on March 28 - we are sure to have a fantastic time.


Your neighbor,

Connie




Connie Thomas Biemiller, Chair
South Fulton and Fayette Community Task Force
Environmental Institute of Georgia
www.thecommunityvoice.tv
www.eiog.org
Ph. -770-314-6999

As Margaret Mead once said:

Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.




No comments: