Monday, December 10, 2007

Rep. Fludd has made comment regarding Walker Brothers



Good Morning Neighbor:

I could not decide if I should send this out for fear of appearing political.  But, I have to remind myself that any decision that is made out of fear is never a good one.  I feel our community needs to be informed and what I have said or done would have happened whether I was running for office or not.


Please feel free to read below Rep. Fludd's response on GA Politics Unfiltered.  I have sent my response and have pasted it below.

Your Neighbor,

Connie




 
Representative Fludd:
 
The only way Walker Brothers might begin to repair their status with the community is to drop their lawsuit against the City of Fairburn and begin talks with the citizens on ways to do business that would better the environment.  
 
Our community came together to make a very strong stand and deserves no less than an equally strong stand from those they have elected to serve them.
 
Connie Biemiller, Chair
South Fulton and Fayette Community Task Force
Candidate State House Rep. District 66










No comments: