Thursday, August 02, 2007

Task Force Rebuttal



Good Afternoon Neighbor:

The Task Force has now completed the Health Consultation Rebuttal and I will attach it below.  I cannot thank our Governing Board enough for the countless hours that they put into this document.  I feel so blessed to be called to serve among such wonderful souls!!  The Rebuttal was hand-delivered yesterday to Mr. Sanchez of the GA Department of Public Health.  This report also had attached your Personal Stories, Ongoing Health Reports and Petition Signatures.

I want to welcome the overwhelming number of people who have joined our email list - it is a pleasure to have you with us.  Thank you for taking your time to sign the petition and completing forms - it has not gone unnoticed.

I want to remind everyone of our very important Task Force Meeting this Thursday Aug. 2 at Bethany United Methodist Church - 7pm.  Please come and be involved - let your voice be heard!!

Your Neighbor,

Connie


No comments: