Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for our Community

Good Morning Neighbor:

I would like to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving - a holiday I so cherish.  I am continually thankful for our community and all that we have been able to accomplish.  May you truly enjoy the day and travel safely as you journey to be with friends and family.

I know that many will begin decorating for the holidays so I wanted to include an article to remind us how we can help our environment at the same time.


Blessings to all -

Your neighbor,

Connie

Constance (Biemiller) Thomas, Chair
South Fulton and Fayette Community Task Force
Ph. -770-314-6999

As Margaret Mead once said:

Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.




No comments: