Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Elections in Our Community


Good Evening Neighbor:

Well, only a little over two weeks and the primary election will be here (July 15).  I have been so very blessed to have been endorsed by our local environmentalist, Dennis Chase.  I am pasting his endorsement below along with a recent speech I gave with regard to my candidacy and our 2006 toxic event.  

I also feel it is important that you see your county ballot.  So I am doing two things. - I am pasting the sample ballots for Fayette and Fulton along with giving you a link to the Georgia Voter Guide where you can input your address.  The guide will then lead you through your candidates so that you can compare and contrast their positions.  Remember you must ask for the democratic ballot if you plan to vote in my race on July 15  - this day will be when my election is decided - there will be no November.

Also, tomorrow I will be sending out an invite to a local event to be held on Saturday so be on the lookout for it.

Your neighbor,

Connie










Send Connie (our own Erin Brockovich) to the Capitol July 15
Her Leadership Opens Doors for The Betterment of All

Connie Biemiller, GA House Candidate District 66
Serving The South Fulton and Fayette Community
P.O. Box 1593
Fairburn, GA 30213-1593
770-314-6999

Please Contribute at
make a check payable to connie's campaign and mail to the address above


As Margaret Mead once said:

Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.





No comments: