Saturday, June 30, 2007

Reports of Onion Smell





Good Afternoon Neighbor:

I just received emails about a strong onion odor from PSC this week and that there has been unusual traffic at their facility.  If you have further information in this regard or are having acute symptoms, please email me so I can forward the information to the authorities.  Also, do not hesitate to call 911 if the symptoms become life threatening or your symptoms need to be documented with the authorities and Poison Control.  Remember to go to our website for further reporting information at communitytaskforce.org.  If anyone is smelling the onion odor now, please do not hesitate to call me so that I can have someone from the EPD go immediately to PSC.

Your Neighbor,

Connie



Constance Thomas Biemiller, Chairman
South Fulton and Fayette Community Task Force
770-314-6999




No comments: