Sunday, January 04, 2009

Article on Claim Extension and Our Story

Good Afternoon Neighbor:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year.  Time just keeps marching on - I remember my elders telling me how time kept moving faster the older you get and I can testify to that one for sure.  

See the article below that is now online at thecitizen.com as well as in The Community Voice forum.


Also, something for fun I found online that it just too cool and environmental at the same time - real wildlife ring tones.  I suggest we all put the bobcat ring on our phone - we will never have to worry about it being stolen!!



Your neighbor,

Connie

Connie Thomas Biemiller, Chair
South Fulton and Fayette Community Task Force


As Margaret Mead once said:

Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.





No comments: